- Submission Website (LINK)
- SCA will be using the ACM proceedings “sigconf” LaTeX template (LINK)
- Submission deadline: May 15, 2019 – 23:59 UTC (EXTENDED!)
- Notification of acceptance: May 30, 2019
- Submissions must be camera-ready, with author names and affiliations listed. The review process will be single blind.
- Poster abstracts should consist of a PDF formatted paper according to the ACM proceedings “sigconf” LaTeX template given above. Poster abstracts are permitted to be up to two pages in length. Posters should be written and presented in English.
- Supplementary material such as videos may also be submitted electronically and will be made available to reviewers. All supplementary materials must be submitted as a single zip file
(size up to 200MB) .
- Poster abstracts will be included in the ACM and EG Digital Libraries, thus providing a better and longstanding referencing to the works.
Fast Forward Slide
- Authors of accepted posters will be required to provide a short video describing their work for the Poster Fast Forward session. Video guidelines will be provided to presenters.