- Submission Website (LINK)
- SCA will be using the ACM proceedings “sigconf” LaTeX template (LINK)
- Submission deadline: May 15, 2019 – 23:59 UTC (EXTENDED!)
- Notification of acceptance: May 30, 2019
- Submissions must be camera-ready, with author names and affiliations listed. The review process will be single blind.
- A sketch submission should consist of a PDF formatted paper according to the ACM proceedings “sigconf” LaTeX template given above, two to four pages in length. Sketches should be written and presented in English.
- Supplementary material such as videos may also be submitted electronically and will be made available to reviewers. All supplementary materials must be submitted as a single zip file (size up to 200MB) .
Presentation and Archiving Policy
- Accepted sketches will be given an oral presentation time slot.
- Accepted sketches will be printed and distributed to the audience on site, but will NOT be archived in any journal, conference proceedings, or digital libraries. Therefore, the sketches can be freely published in other venues in the future.