- Submission Website (LINK)
- SCA will be using the ACM proceedings “sigconf” LaTeX template (LINK)
- Submission deadline: April 5, 2019 – 23:59 UTC
- Notification of acceptance: May 2, 2019
- Paper Revised Version: May 23, 2019 – 23:59 UTC
- Paper Final Notification: June 7, 2019
- Camera-ready Paper: June 12, 2019 – 23:59 UTC
- Papers should be submitted electronically using the online submission system given above.
- Paper submissions must be anonymous. Format your paper according to the ACM proceedings “sigconf” LaTeX template given above. SCA paper program uses double-blind reviewing, so please remove all personal data, such as author names and affiliation from your submission!
- SCA will have a two-cycle review process. All regular papers accepted in the first round (to be announced on May 2) will be guaranteed a presentation slot and to appear in the SCA proceedings. They will then undergo a thorough second round of revision and review, and (conditional on final acceptance) be published in the new journal Proceedings of the ACM in Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (PACMCGIT). In the case that a paper fails to pass the second review round, authors retain the option to withdraw the paper or exclude it from the conference/proceedings, if requested.
- Papers should not have previously appeared in, or be currently submitted to, any other conference or journal.
- Papers should be not exceed 10 pages excluding references, and should be written and presented in English. Reviewers might rate a submission lower if it is perceived as being unnecessarily long. Authors are encouraged to use supplementary documents to provide extra content. Supplementary material such as videos may also be submitted electronically and will be made available to reviewers (size up to 200MB).